We know that making the switch to an electric vehicle is a pretty big deal. Before making any final decisions, you’ll probably want to know how much electric cars cost to run, how many miles you can travel without charging, and lots more.
So if you’re considering joining the electric vehicle revolution, we’re really excited to tell you that the new version of our EV&Me app, which we have developed together with Audi, is here!
The app has been designed to make the switch to a fully electric (BEV) or plug-in hybrid (PHEV) Audi as smooth as possible, and is now available to download for free from the Android and Apple stores.
What does the EV&Me app do?
Simply put, the app helps you decide whether going electric is right for you and your lifestyle.
It allows you to compare useful performance data, charging times, and running costs between models – so you can see the cost savings of switching from a petrol or diesel vehicle into an Audi BEV or PHEV by answering just a few simple questions.
Even more accurate cost savings can be discovered by enabling auto-tracking. This feature uses real-time data and once six journeys have been completed the app can calculate the possible savings by switching to a BEV or PHEV.
The EV&Me app is also filled with handy guides and articles explaining the many benefits of Audi’s BEV and PHEV model ranges.
You can watch easy-guide films, chat live to an EV specialist, locate an Audi Centre, discover live model offers, and even book a test drive.
Click here to watch a video explaining what's possible with the EV&ME app.
What’s new to the EV&Me app?
We have been busy adding lots of exciting new features, which can be unlocked if you download the latest version of the app. Here’s what you can find:
- All new BEV and PHEV models have been added, including the all-new Q4 e-tron, Q4 Sportback e-tron, and e-tron GT
- The new ‘understanding range behaviour’ tile can be found in the ‘Explore’ tab
- New ‘range & charging calculators’ tile can be found in the ‘Explore’ tab
- The new variant drop-down allows you to switch variants easily e.g. from Q4 35 e-tron to Q4 40 e-tron
- Customers can now subscribe to Audi update via the app, so they can hear about the latest Audi EV news and stories
- You can book a test drive, configure your electric Audi, learn about the great finance offers available, or use the instant chat feature to speak to an electric vehicle specialist
- The New Model tab provides information on charging times and performance figures, so customers can compare models and variants
- Customers can choose which electric Audi they wish to set as their default model, enabling them to track journeys and compare running costs. The default model can be changed easily at any time throughout the app
- Customers can adjust their fuel and electricity costs in the Settings tab, for example, to add their home electricity tariff, for a more realistic running cost comparison
To find out more about the EV&Me app, click here.