If you have a Solutions (PCP), Hire Purchase or Lease Purchase finance agreement with us, you can take your vehicle to any country in mainland Europe for up to 60 days a year. For all other foreign trips, you’ll need to ask our permission.
If you have a Contract Hire or Finance Lease finance agreement and want to take your car overseas, you’ll need a VE103 Foreign Travel Authority certificate, which can be obtained by completing the form below. Please ensure all information is completed correctly as it appears on your driving licence, any incomplete or incorrect information provided will delay the processing of your VE103 documents. If you wish to request VE103 documents for multiple drivers to take a vehicle abroad, please contact TravelAbroad@vwfs.co.uk with the below details:
1) Vehicle(s) Registration Number & Current Mileage
2) Vehicle(s) Agreement Number, Agreement Length & Monthly Payment Amount
3) Last 4 digits of Bank Account Number used to pay Monthly Amount
4) Main Drivers Landline Number, Mobile Number and Email Address
5) Main Drivers Title, Full Name and Full Address as it appears on their Driver License
6) Additional Drivers Title, Full Name and Full Address as it appears on their Driver License
This is valid for a year and means you can travel for up to 90 days in Europe. Expect it to arrive within 14 days of your request.
If you take your car abroad, always make sure you have adequate insurance cover.